Thursday, August 15, 2013

KY EW I-264 at Mile Marker 18.4 in Louisville in Jefferson county. Between Brown's Lane and Westport Road.



Louisville, KY The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office advises motorists that the exit ramp from westbound Interstate 64 to westbound Interstate 264 (Watterson Expressway) will be closed for one week later this month. Contract crews will be replacing pavement on both ends of the bridge that is part of the flyover ramp to westbound I-264. Other construction activity during this ramp closures includes installation of guardrail, placement of waterproofing treatment to both bridges on the ramp and improvement of drainage structures. The exit ramp from westbound I-64 to westbound I-264 (Exit 12) is scheduled for closure from 7:00 p.m. Sunday, July 21 until 5:00 a.m. on Monday, July 29. Motorists will be detoured via Cannons Lane and eastbound I-64 to access westbound I-264. Lengthy delays are expected with this ramp closure and along the signed detour route. Motorists are urged to plan ahead and find alternate routes to access I-264. This work is part of the I-264 construction project for concrete pavement repairs between Browns Lane and Westport Road (mile points 18.4 to 20.7). Hall Contracting, Inc. was awarded the contract for this project in the amount of $8.1 million. The contract completion date is August 15, 2013. July 31, 2013 at 01:03PM

No comments:

Post a Comment